The National Board of Accreditation (NBA), India was established by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) and entrusted with the task of undertaking accreditation of technical education programmes in India.
At Raisoni Group of Institutions, most courses at our leading colleges are NBA accredited which means,
“We provide quality assurance that the academic aims and objectives of all our colleges are honestly pursued and effectively achieved by the resources currently available, and that we have demonstrated capabilities of ensuring effectiveness of the educational programme(s).”
Since NBA accreditation is a quality assurance scheme for higher technical education, it is based on
- Availability of potential for sustaining and improving upon assessment criteria
- Recognition by all stake holders like the end-users, institutional products and the community at large
- Demonstrated capability of the institution and programme to adhere to the qualitative criteria of Accreditation
- Assessment by peer groups of NBA experts through a visit to the institution and making relevant recommendations to the NBA.
In sync with NBA’s vision, at RGI, we are committed to promote and recognize excellence in technical education in colleges at UG and PG levels, and therefore we pledge:
- To bring the quality in the Technical Education
- To provide the quality education as per the market needs
- To bring the Quality education with National and International Standards