Fee Remittance: Terms & Conditions
This document lays out the Terms and Conditions which shall be applicable to all the registered users who are existing or who may be registering anytime in future with RGI.
In Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings
RGI or Raisoni Group of institutions and its successors means cluster of trusts and having its registered office as listed below
|Chaitanya Bahuudeshya sanstha||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|G.H.R. Education Foundation Society||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|G.H.Raisoni Educational & Medical Foundation||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|S.G.R Education Foundation||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|Mahavir Education Foundation Society||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|Parshwanath Education Foundation Society||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|SGR Sons Education Foundation||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|Sadabai Educational & Medical Foundation||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|Ankush Shikshan Sanstha||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|G.H.Raisoni Foundation Society||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
|G.H.Raisoni Foundation||345, Shradha House,6 th Floor, Kingsway, Nagpur-444001|
“I” & “Customer” includes all persons entering this Agreement with RGI and all users of the Site and the Services.where the context allows includes your partners, employees and agents.
“Account”&” Customer information “means your user name and identifying particulars supplied to RGI including name, address, and contact details at the commencement of this Agreement for use of Services, their arrangements with RGI and their Internet Merchant Facility details.
“Agreement” means this agreement as amended from time to time including schedules and terms included by reference.
“Business” means all activities associated with on-line gateway transactions including payments and refunds and includes development of the Site, the Services and Intellectual Property.
“Confidential Information” means all information acquired or created by RGI during the course of or in connection with the Business by RGI, including information about RGI, the Business, processes, systems unless that information is readily available to the public, or material which RGI may direct you to treat as Confidential Information.
“Statutory dues ” means any tax in the nature of a tax levied by any statutory body in India , which may operate at any time during the currency of this Agreement, other than any interest, fine, penalty , fee or other payment imposed on or in respect of such tax.
“Merchant RGI” a financial institution that provides Internet Merchant Facilities for the use of processing credit card transactions via the Internet.
“Notice” means any notice given pursuant to various clauses thereof..
“Services” means credit card gateway or net RGIing gateway to process on-line transactions through the site, and also access to an administration area on the RGI website, to view transaction reports, update details, request refunds, and perform other administrative tasks relating to transactions processed via RGI. RGI provides a gateway which will connect to Your Merchant RGI, allowing You to process credit card transactions online, through Your website. This operates by You posting specific data to the Live Gateway, which then connects to your RGI via various connections that RGI has in place. RGI then receives the result of the transaction, be it successful or failed, which is then passed back to your website. RGI also provides online reports of completed transactions, and support via either phone or email.
“Site” means RGI web site www.Raisoni.net
Terms and Conditions” means that terms and conditions set out in this Agreement whether expressly or by reference and includes amendments made to the Agreement.
1. I agree to abide by the RGI’s Terms and Conditions and rules in force and the changes thereto in Terms and Conditions from time to time relating to online payment transactions made through my account registered with you and as communicated and made available on the RGI’s website.
2. I agree that the account is subject to rules and regulations introduced or amended from time to time by the Reserve RGI of India on payment Gateway. I agree to submit the necessary documents or proofs at periodic intervals, as may be required by the RGI.
3. I agree that, under normal circumstances, the RGI has the liberty to close my account at any time by giving me at least 30 days notice and terminate agreement between us.
4. I agree that the RGI can at its sole discretion, amend any of the services given in my account either wholly or partially at any time by giving me at least 30 days notice
5. I agree that any change in my account status or change of address will be immediately informed to the RGI failing which I shall be responsible for any non-receipt of communication/deliverables or the same being delivered at my old address.
6. I agree that all instructions relating to my account will be issued to the RGI as per acceptable mode of Communication to the RGI.
7. I agree to execute necessary writings in the form and manner as may be required by the RGI in order to execute my all instructions to the RGI.
8. I agree that the RGI will send me communications/letters etc. through courier/messenger/mail or through
9. any other mode at its discretion and the RGI shall not be liable for any delay arising there from.
10. I agree that the RGI shall not be liable for any damages, losses (direct or indirect) whatsoever, due to disruption or non availability of any of services/facilities due to technical fault/error or any failure in telecommunication network or any error in any software or hardware systems beyond the control of the RGI.
11.Force Majeure:Any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
“Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the RGI, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
12.Indemnity: I agree that I shall indemnify and hold the RGI harmless against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever which the RGI may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or by reason of or arising out of providing any of the services or due to any negligence/mistake/misconduct on my part or breach or non-compliance by me of any of the Terms and Conditions relating to any of the services or by reason of the RGI in good faith taking or refusing to take action on any instruction given by me.
13.Miscellaneous: Failure to enforce any rights conferred by these Terms and Conditions or any law shall not be deemed to be a Waivers of any such rights or operate so as to the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time.
14.Governing Law: All claims, matters and disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Nagpur only. These Terms and Conditions and/or the operations in the accounts of the customer maintained by the RGI and/or the use of the services provided by the RGI shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and no other nation. The customer and the RGI agree to submit to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the Courts located in Nagpur, India as regards any claims or matters arising under these Terms and Conditions. The RGI accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than the Republic of India.
Taxes I am liable to pay all statutory dues in force or to be brought in force with retrospective effect and I indemnify RGI of the same.