Raisoni Group does not collect any unique information about you (such as your name,email address, age, gender etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information on online payment gateway
By using the website, www.raisoni.net, you consent to the collection and use of your information as we have outlined in this policy and to our Terms of Service.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
Payments by you to Raisoni Group may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through (the ‘Payment Service Providers’). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to view and pay online.
RAISONI GROUP makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
1. RAISONI GROUP has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. RAISONI GROUP expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that RAISONI GROUP reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
2. In no way shall RAISONI GROUP, the Payment Service Providers or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the the Payment Gateway services.
3. RAISONI GROUP and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of
(i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or
(ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. You shall indemnify and hold harmless RAISONI GROUP and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
5. You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that RAISONI GROUP has no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, RAISONI GROUP does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. Raisoni Group , the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
8. To register with this website or to use certain services and tools, you may have to create your User ID and Password. Your User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it is your responsibility to keep them secured. You agree to ;
• Choose a new password, whenever you required to do so.
• Keep your User ID & Password confidential.
• Be responsible for any transactions made by Users, you have authorized to
• use your User ID and Password.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Raisoni Group will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of your Raisoni Group account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café
Debit/Credit card, Bank Account details
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
You may pay bills at Raisoni Group by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
_ You warrant that Your fully and lawfully entitled use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions
_ You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate
_ You are authorising the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of bills selected by you along with the applicable Fees.
_ You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by You inclusive of the applicable Fee.
1. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by MSEDCL to respond to you.
4. Your information will be managed in accordance with the law, including Data Protection Act, 1998.
Email, mailing lists
When you request information or services, we use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or services you’ve requested, including sending transaction confirmations, acknowledgements and alerts.
Mail confirming your transactions or any changes to your account information, will be sent as per Raisoni Group’s prevailing operating policy and with a view to enhance the security of the service offering.
Terms and conditions related to e-payment
1. The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of Raisoni Group’s online payment gateway service offered through the Raisoni Group of Institutions website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on Raisoni Group Website.
2. The records of Raisoni Group and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction
3. Refund / Charge Back Transaction: In the event of charge back or refund of the amount to the student / user for any reason, the amount will be refunded to the student / user through Gateway process only and no cash refunds will be made.
Acceptance of the Terms And Conditions: The Raisoni Group Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.Your use of the Raisoni Group Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Disclosure of information by the Raisoni Group of Institutions
Raisoni Group of Institutions reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Group’s sole discretion.
INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON INSTITUTE WEB PAGE
Information displayed on Raisoni Group for individual institute web page is “Exact” information provided by the institute to Raisoni Group. For more details/clarifications about information displayed on the institute web page, you can consult institute authority directly.
You are requested to keep your password secure. You are not allowed to use other user’s account and also do not let other users use your account. You are responsible for all the activities or transactions done through your account. You should report of any incident of account breach.
TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree that in case of violation of terms and conditions and improper usage of your account, your account would be terminated by Raisoni Group. Raisoni Group holds all the rights to terminate your account in case of non compliance of regulations mentioned in this document.
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE RAISONI GROUP WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. RAISONI GROUP MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE RAISONI GROUP WEB SITE AT ANY TIME.
RAISONI GROUP MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE , SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE RAISONI GROUP WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Nagpur, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at
Address : 345, Shradha House Kingsway, Nagpur-440001, Maharashtra, INDIA
Telephone No. : +91-712-6617181 – 82
Fax : 91-712-6630782
E-mail : email@example.com