Fee Remittance: FAQ
What is register and pay?
• Register & Pay is an extremely easy, safe way to remit your fees.
What are Charges?
• No Registration fee.
• For each payment transaction, there is a nominal fee as stipulated by merchant banker . (plus taxes)
What are the important things to know?
• Payments can only be made for the list of colleges/ Trusts and streams mentioned.
• In the case of any disputes, the claimant will have to settle the matter with the merchant banker. .
• Submit the correct bill details for registration.
• Payments can only be made for the list of billers mentioned.
• Only HDFC Bank Visa and Master Card will be accepted.
• Submit the correct bill details for registration so the biller can raise your bills.
• In the case of any disputes, the claimant will have to settle the matter with the utility company
How to register?
• Just create a one-time login account.
• When it’s time to make a payment, select the college and enter the details required.
• With Register & Pay, you can NOT make part or interim payments.
How are my payments processed?
• Your payments are processed as soon as you enter your Credit Card / net banking details and click on the ‘Submit’ button. On submission, the service will send your Credit Card / net banking payment for authorization. A processing screen is displayed and you cannot cancel the payment at this stage.
• Depending on the mode of payment opted by you You will normally receive an approved or declined response from your financial institution within 15 – 25 seconds.
• If your payment is successful, you will be informed that your payment has been accepted. You will be given a payment identification number. If your payment is unsuccessful, the service will inform you why the financial institution has declined your payment.
Cancellation / Refund policy
“Cancellation shall be done at the college level based on their existing policy”
We offer you a world of features and benefits to suit your needs. In case of any queries, we are available at helpline numbers. You may also contact us at our accounts deparment mail id firstname.lastname@example.org