Raisoni Group of Institutions offers various UG and PG courses in Engineering, Management, Law, Commerce, and Science. We are pleased to state that all of our 11 Engineering colleges imparting Technical Education have been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The approval is based on:
- Credibility of Institutional Management and the Programme providers
- Assurance of Compliance to AICTE Norms and Standards
- Prior approval by the State Government and University or other competent authority
- Market sensitivity of programme output, to avoid imbalance in supply of qualified manpower
AICTE was established in 1945 to plan and control technical education in India. Under RGI, all our AICTE approved colleges are authorized to impart technical education to students and the degrees awarded to successful students are valid all over India.
In sync with AICTE’s vision, at RGI, we are committed to the process of proper planning and co-ordinated development of technical education throughout our colleges, and therefore we pledge:
- To bring the quality in the Technical Education
- To provide the quality education as per the market needs
- To bring the Quality education with National and International Standards